Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Interview w/ Kristy Lee Cook

On August 1,2009 Ms. Cook played her first concert in her home state of Oregon since the American Idol tour last year at the 2009 Yamhill County Fair. Kristy delivered a solid preformance of covers, tracks from her album, and one new song. After the concert i got to ask Kristy Lee some questions very quickly while she was signing autographs.


Q- Was the new song "Oh Baby" the song you talked about in your January interview with AOL that Arista wouldn't let you put on your album?


A-Yes, that was the song I was talking about and I find it good that I'm no longer with Arista because they were trying to turn me into something I'm not.


Q-Are you talking with any labels right now?


A-I recently wrote some songs with Lonestar and I am waiting for a chance to go to Nashville to cut them then continue to shop around for labels.


Those were the only questions I could ask because of the line behind me.



--
GP

No comments:

Post a Comment